June 30, 2011

Couple Trail Cam Muleys

I just got back from my grandpa’s ranch in Nevada. I’ve been spending a lot of time out there because I’ve been running his water lines and things like that. He’s seen a couple bucks and bulls out, and me and my buddy saw 2 of the biggest bucks I’ve ever seen out there a few years ago, so I decided to put up a trail camera on one of his ponds… It’s been out there for a few weeks now and we’ve gotten a few pictures of some cow elk, a coyote, and that’s about it. When I went and checked it this week however, I got a coupe good pictures of some bucks. They aren’t anything close to monsters, but it’s a good start. I’m just glad that I finally got a picture of anything with antlers lol… Hopefully some better bucks or bulls start showing up soon.

PIC0009PIC0010PIC0019PIC0022

Here’s the video of that stupid coyote…

No comments:

Post a Comment