May 18, 2011

2010 NV Buck

I found this buck a couple of times in July while I was scouting for my upcoming archery hunt. He was a pretty nice 5x5 that I would have been extremely happy to take. I hunted for 4 days and saw him a couple times, but I never got an opportunity to get a shot at him.

5

After the hunt was over, I was told by my buddy Baelin Borg that the president of Hoyt (Randy Walk) had shot him. He said that he had also seen him a few times during the summer. I decided to write Randy, and see if it was the same buck. A few weeks later, he wrote me back and informed me that it was indeed the same buck. He also sent me a package filled with some hats, pens, stickers, etc. He told me that he unofficially scored 197 net and was a 5x5. Here are pictures of the buck:Scan10005Scan10006

No comments:

Post a Comment